Hey Xbox Ambassadors! Our Play Dates info and signup process is moving from the Forums to the blog as of today! Our fourth community Play Date of 2019 is coming up this weekend – read up on all the details below!
- Who: You and whichever friends and family you’d like to invite!
- What: Xbox Ambassadors Community Play Date – Halo 5!
- When: Sunday, June 30th from 930AM – 1230PM Pacific time.
- Where (to watch): https://mixer.com/XboxAmbassadors
- Why (we do these): to get as many Ambassadors and other Xbox gamers together as we can, playing games together and having a great time!
- How (to sign up): leave your gamertag and the number of guests (if any) you expect to bring with you at this Signup Form
You’re signed up – now what?
- Discuss: you can talk to other Ambassadors about how excited you are in Discord on the subchannel #xa_community_playdates
- Prepare: you can install Halo 5 on your Xbox and check for updates to be sure you’re ready for the event!
- Spread the Word: You can invite your family and friends to join us – the more the merrier!
What to do the day of the Play Date (June 30th 2019)
- Tell us when you’re ready: drop into #xa_community_playdates in the Xbox Ambassadors Discord server to let us know you and your group are here and ready to play!
- Squad up: As a general rule, family/friends/guests will stay with the Ambassador who invited them. Staff will mix and match everyone who tells us they’re ready – the goal is to get new Fireteams together of Ambassadors who haven’t played together before so we all meet some new friends.
- Play Nice: Play Dates let Ambassadors game with new people and to make new friends. Let’s all have a good time, build each other up, and add some friends on Xbox when we hit it off!
- Show off: Don’t forget to capture awesome clips and snapshots to share with the hashtag #XAPlaydates!